Providing the public with the most accurate and up to date information and qualified personal injury attorney listings in their state to represent them.
611 Anton Blvd., Suite 925
Costa Mesa, California 92626
Righting Wrongs. Rebuilding Lives.
Managing partner and founder of The Law Offices of Daniel Kim, Mr. Kim exclusively represents people who have been injured due to the negligence of others dealing with motor vehicle accidents. He believes that standing up to large insurance corporations is mandatory to ensure his clients receive full compensation for all their harms and losses. If he feels insurance companies are attempting to save money at the expense of the injured, Mr. Kim has the experience and resources to take the case to a jury for a community opinion.
Daniel Kim and his multi-lingual team have recovered more than $95 million in settlements and verdicts on behalf of his clients.
In his pursuit to provide the highest caliber of uncompromised representation, Daniel Kim has continuously been recognized by his legal peers and the community as one of the top personal injury attorneys through receiving a plethora of the following awards and accolades:
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 (2018)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Lifetime Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Lifetime Member
- Perfect 10.0 ‘Superb’ Rating – Avvo
- Clients’ Choice Award – Avvo (2014-Present)
- Platinum (Highest) Client Champion Award – Martindale Hubbell (2018)
- Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney Under Age 40 - American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys (2018)
- A+ Rating – Better Business Bureau
- Top 10 Attorneys in CA for Personal Injury Law – Attorney and Practice Magazine (2018)
- Lawyers of Distinction – Selected Member (2018)
- Best Personal Injury Lawyers – Three Best Rated (2018)
- Elite Lawyers of America – Selected Member (2018)
- Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney in CA – National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys (2018)
- Army Commendation Medal - Judge Advocate General (JAG) Corps US Army (2010)