James D. Cardea1211 St. Paul St.
Baltimore, Maryland 21202
Mr. Cardea has been selected for inclusion in the Best Lawyers in America since 2011. Mr. Cardea has also been recognized as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Maryland by The American Trial Lawyers Association and a Top 100 Litigation Lawyer in the State of Maryland by the American Society of Legal Advocates. In 2015, Mr. Cardea was included as one of the 10 Best Attorneys for Maryland by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys.
Mr. Cardea has been selected by his peers for inclusion in Maryland Super Lawyers Magazine since 2010 where he has been recognized as one of the Top 100 attorneys in Maryland in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2016. Mr. Cardea has also received an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell TM , a testament to the fact that his peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence. Most recently, Mr. Cardea received the 2015 prestigious Top 10 Attorney Award for the State of Maryland from the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, Inc. In 2009, Mr. Cardea was recognized by the American Biographical Institute as the Man of the Year for Outstanding Contributions to Law.
- Martindale-Hubbell™ – AV Rating
- Best Lawyers in America™ (2011-Present)
- Maryland Super Lawyers™ (2010-Present)
- American Board of Trial Advocates (2011-Present)
- Litigation Counsel of America (2012-Present)
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel, "Top One Percent" (2015)
- Rue Ratings' Best Attorneys of America (2015)
- American Society for Legal Advocates, Top 100 Litigation Lawyers in Maryland (2013-2015)
- The American Trial Lawyers Association™, Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Maryland (2008-2015)
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers™ (2008-2015)
- Maryland Super Lawyers™, Top 100 Super Lawyers for Maryland (2012-2014,2016)
- America's Most Honored Professionals Top 5 Percent™ (2011)
- The American Biographical Association Man of the Year in Law™ (2009)
- Who's Who in American Law™ (2004, 2007, 2008)
- Global Directory of Who's Who™ (2003)
- Heuisler Honor Society, University of Baltimore (1995)
- American Jurisprudence Award in Domestic Relations (1994)
- American Jurisprudence Award in Legal Analysis, Research & Writing (1992)
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, Inc.
- Top 10 Attorney for the State of Maryland (2015)