Justin W. Pimenta900 W. Platt St. Suite 100
Tampa, Florida 33606
Born in Milford, Connecticut on January 25, 1977. Has lived and studied in six countries, including Saitama, Japan; Madrid, Spain; Buenos Aires, Argentina; and Haifa, Israel. He is an avid traveler and has traveled to over 110 countries and territories around the world.
Practice: Justin's practice began in 2002 as a defense lawyer for one of the largest insurance defense law firms in the State of Florida. His experience representing large corporations and insurance companies has given him a unique insight into how the other side may be analyzing a case. Justin is a specialist in Civil Trial Law and has been exclusively representing injured parties for the past ten years.
- Graduated with a dual juris doctorate and Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from the Kogod School of Business.
- Law school in Washington, D.C. and graduated with honors from American University Washington College of Law in 2002. Was the first student in school history to graduate from American University with both degrees in just a three year period.
- Bachelor of Arts from American University, cum laude in 1999.
- Florida Bar Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer
- National Board of Trial Advocacy – Civil Trial
- Hillsborough County Bar Association and The Florida Bar in 2002.
- Primarily personal injury including automobile crashes;
- Slip and Fall Injuries;
- Workplace Injuries;
- Brain Injury;
- Admiralty and Maritime; and
- Wrongful Death cases
- In 2010, 2016, 2017 was selected for inclusion in the Florida Super Lawyers: Rising Stars listing for Plaintiff's Personal Injury.
- In 2017 was selected for inclusion in the National Trial Lawyers "Top 100 Trial Lawyers" trial attorney's group for the State of Florida.
- In 2018 was selected by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys for inclusion in the "Top 10 Attorney" trial attorney's group for the State of Florida.
- Avvo nationwide attorney rating service score of "Superb" - 10.0 out of 10.0.
- In 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 was selected for inclusion in the National Trial Lawyers "Top 40 Under 40" trial attorney's group for the State of Florida.
- In 2015, attained an AV Preeminent® rating by Martindale-Hubbell, a national law firm rating system. The "AV" rating is the highest possible rating from Martindale-Hubbell. The "A" signifies legal ability to be "very high to preeminent." The "V" represents "very high" ethical standards.http://www.martindale.com/Mr-Justin-William-Pimenta/157975621-lawyer.htm
- In 2015, 2016, and 2017 was selected by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys for inclusion in the "Top 10 Under 40" trial attorney's group for the State of Florida.
- In 2015, was selected by Personal Injury Law Experts as the 2015/2016 Personal Injury Lawyer of the Year for Florida.
- In 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 was selected for inclusion in Legal Leaders – Tampa's Top Rated Lawyer as published in the Tampa Tribune.
- In 2017 was selected for inclusion in Top Attorneys – Outstanding Young Florida Lawyers / Tampa Bay Area as published in Tampa Bay Magazine.
Advanced Trial Advocacy:
- Completed the "National Session", an advanced trial advocacy course presented by the National Institute of Trial Advocacy (NITA) in Boulder, Colorado July 25-August 2, 2012.
- Completed the Florida Bar Trial Lawyer's Section "Advanced Trial Advocacy" course at the University of Florida May 10-14, 2011.