Nicolas D. Turner107 S. 1470 E., Ste 105
St. George, Utah 84790
Nicolas D. Turner has spent most of his life in Southern Utah, being a graduate of Pine View High School. He received his Associate of Arts at Dixie State College (now Dixie State University) in St. George and his Bachelor's Degree at Southern Utah University in Cedar City.
After receiving his Juris Doctor from Gonzaga School of Law in Spokane, Washington in 2009, Nick returned to St. George and joined Gary G. Kuhlmann & Associates, P.C., the predecessor of Turner and Kuhlmann.
In addition to practicing law, Nick teaches business law and personal finance at Dixie State University, as well as Police Officer Standards and Training (POST). Nick has served the community through his involvement on the Alumni Board of Dixie State University.
- Juris Doctor, University of Gonzaga School of Law, Spokane, WA, May 2009
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Southern Utah University, Cedar City, UT, May 2006
- Associate of Arts, Business Administration, Dixie State College, St. George, UT, May 2003
- Supreme Court of Utah, 2009
- United States District Court for the District of Utah, 2009
- United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, 2009
- Utah State Bar Association
- Utah Municipal Attorneys Association
- Southern Utah Bar Association
- Utah Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Honors and Activities
- Dixie State University Alumni Board Member, June 2012â€’September 2014
- Completion of the NLTP (New Lawyer Training Program), Utah State Bar Association, October 2009â€’December 2010
- Academic Honors (Dean's List), Gonzaga University School of Law, January 2009â€’May 2009
- Current Student Merit-Based Scholarship, Gonzaga University School of Law, August 2008â€’May 2009
- CALI Award of Excellence, Legal Research & Writing IV (Appellate Brief), January 2008â€’May 2008
- Academic Honors (Dean's List), Gonzaga University School of Law, January 2008â€’May 2008
- Entering Student Merit-Based Scholarship, Gonzaga University School of Law, August 2006â€’May 2007.
- Southern Utah University Representative for UIA (Utah Intercollegiate Assembly), April 2005
- Washington County Delegate, Republican Party Precinct 31, March 2004â€’March, 2006
- Public Relations Chair, Center for Politics and Public Service, January 2004â€’May 2006
- Dixie Spirit Award for Extraordinary Service and Involvement, May 2001
- Dixie State College Ambassador, August 2000â€’May 2002
- Leadership Scholarship, Dixie State College, August 2000â€’May 2002
- Missionary Volunteer, September 1998â€’August 2000
- Eagle Scout