Tal Hassid1340 E. 6th ST, #200
Los Angeles, California 90021
Tal Hassid is an award-winning personal injury attorney whose work has been recognized nationally. He is one of the founders of eAccidents, APC, and has practiced law since 2009. Mr. Hassid has secured millions of dollars for his clients in verdicts and settlements. As a skilled lawyer and negotiator Mr. Hassid is a ruthless fighter against insurance companies. From simple claims to complex trials Mr. Hassid ensures his clients get the maximum settlements possible. Mr. Hassid has been consistently recognized by his peers and the law community for his work in the personal injury field.
Awards & Honors
- Selected as a TOP 10 Attorney for the state of California by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys.
- Rated as a perfect review rating from Avvo Lawyer Ratings and Reviews
- Rated as one of the “Best Attorneys of America” by Rue Ratings
- Rated as a “Top 100 Lawyer” by The National Trial Lawyers
- Recognized by Top Verdict as an Attorney that obtained one of the highest settlements in California.
- Recognized as a “Multi-Million Dollar Advocate” by the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Rated as a “Top 40 Under 40” attorney by The National Trial Lawyers
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- National Trial Lawyers
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- California Lawyers Association
- Summa Cum Laude from UCLA, BA 2005
- Pepperdine School of Law School, JD 2009
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court, California, Central District
- U.S. District Court, California, Northern District
- U.S. District Court, California, Eastern District
Mr. Hassid resides in Beverly Hills, California. When he is not practicing law, Mr. Hassid enjoys spending his time biking, hiking, playing volleyball and competing in Brazilian jiu-jitsu.