Thomas F. Rinaldi40 Ethel Road
Edison, New Jersey 8817
Thomas Rinaldi, is an Associate at Eichen Crutchlow Zaslow & McElroy, LLP. Mr. Rinaldi is a life-long New Jersey resident, and he also attended law school in New Jersey. His practice focuses on fighting for injured plaintiffs in medical malpractice, personal injury, and products liability actions. His experience includes representing clients at both the trial and appellate levels in both state and federal court.
Prior to joining Eichen Crutchlow Zaslow & McElroy, Mr. Rinaldi acted as general counsel to the American Association for Hospital & Healthcare Podiatrists, Inc., gaining invaluable experience litigating podiatry malpractice matter. Mr. Rinaldi is a lecturer for the New Jersey Association of Justice, speaking on issues of medical malpractice, the Affordable Care Act, and the admissibility of future medical expenses.
Mr. Rinaldi received his J.D. from Seton Hall University School of Law, cum laude, where he was a member of Legislative Journal and the Interscholastic Moot Court Board.
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- New Jersey
- District of New Jersey
- New York
Professional Associations & Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Monmouth County Bar Association
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Maryland Baltimore County, B.S., Financial Economics
- Williams v. Wood, 375 Fed. Appx. 98 (2d Cir. 2010)
- Elliott v. Green, 2013 WL 2120647 (App. Div. 2013)
- Washington v. Perez, 420 N.J. Super. 121 (App. Div. 2013)
- Washington v. Perez, 219 N.J. 338 (Supreme Court 2014)